DiLiberto Paella Class Deposit
Get ready to be transported to the Andalusian coast!
Saturday October 23, 2021
Spanish paella class and dinner includes:
* Welcoming appetizer & sangria.
* Cooking class (flexible to hands-on, observation, or just dining and enjoying), printed recipes & instructions.
* Ocean front dining experience (al fresco on the heated patio, or indoor sunroom, depending on weather).
* Paella Mixta dinner (chicken, shrimp, vegetable with the finest Spanish saffron and rice), served with salad & fresh Gusto bread, Spanish olive oil and balsamic, farmers market salad, fresh frutta alla Macedonia (refreshing dessert of farmer's market fruit with lemon and honey).
Specialty dessert: Crema Catalan (Spanish Panna Cotta).
Pricing is per couple:
$4 pp Crema Catalan (Spanish panna cotta) add-on
= $138 per couple
Sparkling/ flat water is included. Guests are welcome to bring other beverages at no corkage fee. Spanish wine available for purchase from the Casa Cigliano wine cellar, if desired. Alternatively, there is a liquor and beverage store on 62nd (Bayside).
"Propina" ~ Notes on tipping:
I accept gratuities "Italian style" meaning it is not expected, but welcome and appreciated if the party feels so inclined because the experience exceeded expectations. Cash, Venmo, PayPal, check, are welcome.
Consideration for this event, per couple:
15% = $20
18% = $25
20% = $28
6009 East Seaside Walk #3 (upstairs)
Long Beach, Ca
There is a map on my home page, or guests can google Ollie's Kitchen and a map will pop up. Street parking is available on Ocean Blvd and side streets. Coastal telephone reception can be tricky, please call the landline
562-434-0078 should you have any difficulty parking or with directions.
I look forward to celbrating your 5 birthdays and creating an authentic Spanish dining expereince for your group!
COVID-19 Considerations really do not differ from the health and safety practices implemented prior to the pandemic, with the exception of masks:
* Hand washing station is readily available and frequent handwashing is part of the health and safety practiced during class.
* Hand sani is readily available.
* PPE: Gloves, masks (optional) readily available.
* If you are ill, please stay home.
Your chef is fully vaccinated.